What is West Australian Explorer?
West Australian Explorer is a site for both locals and visitors to WA who want to get outdoors and explore Western Australia.
Some of the most popular Topics featured on West Australian Explorer include:
- Great places and destinations to see in Western Australia
- Activities and things to do, especially with an outdoor focus such as water activities and other outdoor adventures
- Camping and caravanning destinations
- Places to stay including hotels, BnBs and other unique accommodation options
How we can collaborate
I love promoting collaborating and partnering with businesses that share the same mission as me. Namely to showcase WA and promote awesome products and services.
If you are a tourism operator in West Australia or have a project, event or product that you would like featured, then WA Explorer provides a unique advertising platform for you.
Working with travel bloggers is a unique way to showcase your product or service and get immediate results through SEO optimised blog articles and social media.
Who am I?
I’m a certified project manager who’s worked for private corporations, government agencies and management consultancies with experience in project planning and delivery.
Concurrently I’m also an English teacher and freelance writer with published work in print magazines, corporate websites and tourism sites.
All in all, you can rest assured that you’re getting an accomplished professional who knows how to deliver projects to a high standard.
Brands that I’ve worked with:
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts I Thrifty Car Rental Hire I Webjet I Vision Direct I Skydive Geronimo I Australia’s Southwest I Best of the Kimberley I Sightseeing Pass Australia I WA Experts I GrabMeGear I Tiger Air
How we can work together
- Sponsored posts – 600-1000 word write up with images about your service, product, event or other feature.
- Advertising: Advertising to display your business or promotion on the homepage, sidebar or within posts for brand awareness and click-throughs to your site.
- Sponsored Contests / Giveaways
- Content Writing: let me write SEO optimised content for your website or blog
A few more things
I don’t accept guest posts that are placements links to maximise SEO. I adhere to Googles guidelines and use ‘no follow’ links for all sponsored and commercial posts.
For more information or to discuss ways that we can collaborate and a copy of my Media Kit, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org